A2 Print Price

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Janie Leverone

unread,
Aug 5, 2024, 3:01:40 PM8/5/24
to weacavevent
Ifyou see purchase order item (Tab - Condition control), it sets a 'Print price Indicator' as checked. I tried to debug but could not reach at the bottom of this problem. Do we have any configuration to 'uncheck' this Print price indicator during creation of purchase order.

Print price indicator in PO is defaut from the PO pricing procedure.Go to the pricing procedure . T code m/08 . Select the required one. You need to uncheck ( remove value X) from the print coloum against the ( Basic price may be PB00 or PBXX or any custom one) . But having done this, basic price will not print in the PO printout for any PO with this pricing procedure.


1. Same-day products: Select products are available the same day. For same-day standard pickup, products must be ordered by 12 pm. Standard pickup orders placed after 12 pm will be available the next day. Standard pickup times may vary, based on product quantity. For same-day Express pickup, products must be ordered within three and a half hours of store closing. Express pickup orders placed within three and a half hours of store closing will be available the next day. Allow three hours after you have placed your order for the pickup time. Fees apply. Limited quantity. To see a complete list of same-day products, visit www.staples.com/services/printing/same-day-services/.


UMD students, faculty and staff may send print jobs from personal or office computers to the Libraries' printers from anywhere on campus as long as they are connected to the eduroam wireless network (UMD-Guest does not connect to our printers).


Self-Service Wēpa stations are available at the McKeldin, Art, and Hornbake Libraries. Wepa stations accept Terrapin Express (Campus Card), Credit Cards ($0.40 surcharge for jobs under 50 pages), and paypal. Library PCs do not print to Wēpa stations directly.


Poster printing is available on the 2nd floor of McKeldin Library, where we have HP Large Format Printers which are capable of creating prints up to 42 inches wide. The printers are loaded with HP Universal Bond Glossy Paper, 80gsm but we can also accommodate custom paper if you supply it. When it comes to staging your print job, we suggest using the free tool Foxit PDF reader, since that has been demonstrated to give the best results.


Please note: We do not issue refunds for improperly formatted posters, so make sure that your document or image is set to the size you want to print! If you'd like to make an appointment with us to discuss your print job, please email us.


Spiral binding, softcover binding, and hardcover binding are all available at the Tech Desk on the 2nd floor of McKeldin. Multiple colors are available - just ask! If you only have a few things that need to be bound, we can typically take care of it while you wait, but for more than that we suggest that you drop off your materials and come back at a later time.


Faxing services, both sending and receiving, are also available at the Tech Desk on the 2nd floor of McKeldin. If you are planning to have us receive a fax, please make arrangements with us ahead of time.


Photocopy Cards can be purchased for $1.00 (with $0.20 of pre-encoded value) at 13 Copy Card ATMs throughout the Libraries. One of these two cards must be used; the printer stations will not accept cash or credit card.


Please note if you wish you add money to your UMD ID or a visitor card through Terrapin Express or a credit card, you will have to add a minimum of $10. Terrapin Express accounts can be used at all valid locations on campus to pay for other services as well.


Yes. If you swipe your card at a print station, select a print job, and print it out, your card will be debited. This charge is non-refundable. Therefore, it is best to avoid mistakes by previewing your work, using the browser or program's "Print Preview" capability before sending it to the print queue. It is your responsibility to do so to determine if there are problems.


Many of the Libraries have suggestion boxes for your ideas. If there is no box, please feel free to write out your suggestions and give them to personnel at the Service Desk in the library you are using.


Credit/debit cards can only be directly used for specialty printing and publishing services offered at the TLC Tech Desk in McKeldin. There is a $5 minimum on any credit/debit card transactions.


UMD Libraries' Photocopy Cards are intended for visitors to the Libraries, and are available for purchase for $1.00 at any of the five Copy Card ATMs located in the Libraries (3 in McKeldin Library, 1 in the STEM Library, and 1 in Michelle Smith Performing Arts Library). These cards are reusable, but are non-refundable and non-transferable.


If it takes you 45 minutes to upload a file, load the inks, load the paper type, and then later cut the paper down to the correct size, then this is time that you need to calculate in your per item costs.


Write down the ranges including how many sales that shop has so you know what sizes and materials are popular. Then you can decide what options you definitely want to offer your customers and what to leave out.


Not only because you deserve to be paid for your labor, your skills, and you need a profit for your business to be successful, but a consumer perceives a higher price as being an indicator of a higher quality product.


How much should you charge when 3D printing on demand? Is electricity a major factor in the calculation? What about the return of the total investment and your time? These are frequent questions in the 3D printing community. There were already few calculators online, but we felt like they were always either too simple, overlooking important steps (such as print preparation), or very complicated with many inputs, but no default values to start with. So we decided to create our own calculator ?


Simply load a gcode file or input the print time and filament weight manually. The calculator is already pre-filled with most common values, but you can edit all of them. And in the end, you can share the result or print a summary.


The latest version of our award-winning 3D printers. It has the new SuperPINDA probe for improved first layer calibration, added high-quality Misumi bearings and all the proven features of the previous models. Including the heatbed with removable PEI spring steel print sheets, automatic Mesh Bed Leveling, filament sensor, power loss recovery (power panic) and safety features.


We are trying to print Barbell tags for jewelry but the barcodes are printing to big and the layout is wrong. We are looking for a way to downsize and reposition the barcode on a Zebra LP2824 printer.


I was able to run your post by our Retail Team and they are tracking this request, but we do not have a specific timeline for when a smaller barcode label may become available. I can certainly see how having a smaller label for jewelry is important for presentation and functionality.


FYI, I don't have a Zebra printer, so I've been doing everything manually regarding printing barcodes. Once I decide on a simple SKU number for that item (and I've found small SKU numbers generate barcodes that scan better with my inkjet printer), I enter the SKU on a website that generates an image file of the barcode (from onlinelabels.com). I then place that barcode on a sheet in Indesign...(I used to be a graphic designer, so I'm used to working in pagelayout programs) and add prices. I copy and repeat as many as I need and print on my inkjet printer.


Has anyone found a workaround for printing onto butterfly labels for things such as jewelry, sunglasses, etc..?



We're using a Dymo Labelwriter 450 and Square offers us only two label sizes, neither of which are suitable for these types of items.


I use Shopify for online and Square tor POS

Shopify is my master and I use the app "Barcode man" to design my layout and print within Shopify. very easy ( on a small jewelry tag i get the barcode, the sku, the description, the MSRP and the Sale price. ( i use Rat tail JEWELRY tags from Kassoy style 301)

it works with Zebra 420 (thermal transfer) and 410 (Direct transfer)


This topic is labeled solved, but I do not see that it is. I am trying to print to specific labels. I have the upgraded Square for Retail Plus and am using a name brand printer (DYMO 450) and DYMO labels which were purchased specifically because Square's help indicated the DYMO 450 was supported. However the drop down for labels in Square is unbelievably short and does not include my specific labels. How do I pull down the format needed for the specific labels I am using? Can anyone show me where the solution to this problem is?


Hello @ICHMS thanks for your post. Here is a list of compatible printers and label sizes. Unfortunately I do not think Square for Retail Plus can accommodate all of the sizes of Dymo labels. These are specifically listed in the help article:


My suggestion is to use DYMO software with your DYMO labels to create your barcodes off of Square and on a regular computer. I do this with my 4 Zebra printers. I can put what information on the labels I want and where I want. The DYMO software should have a barcode generator in it. Once you create the barcode for your labels Save them on your desktop so they are easy to locate. I created a folder called Labels, in that folder I have more folder by category, then the item.


Is there an update on the butterfly or barbell label printing from square? This is such an obvious need for so many people trying to sell jewelry. I've been waiting 10 or more years for this solution!! Quite literally.


Hello @ExpressionsCoop thanks for checking on this feature request! It is definitely a priority for our Retail Product Team. We are getting ready to do some beta testing on our Square Register in June. I am happy to add you to the beta list. To confirm you are using a register?


@Bnovak, What printer are you using? When printing a barcode there are rules for making a barcode, so any software that prints a Code 39 barcode will all print it and create it the same way. For your Barcode to read, you need to find out what barcodes your scanner can read, and that it works with both Square and Your operating system, Ipad, Android, Square Register etc. Let's assume you have the scanner and your hardware system and Square all reading and working with the Barcodes you currently print or get on items you sell. Now your only problem is to print barcodes on a Barbell / Jewelry tag.

3a8082e126
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages