WGs on the Discord platform

Wind Empowerment

Jan 9, 2021, 6:05:11 AM1/9/21
to Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), we-deliver...@googlegroups.com, we-educ...@googlegroups.com, we-maint...@googlegroups.com, we-market-a...@googlegroups.com, we-measu...@googlegroups.com, General Discussion Forum (Wind Empowerment)
Dear Friends,

You are all invited to check out the Wind Empowerment WGs and much more on the WE Discord platform by following this link:

https://discord.com/invite/aMGP2zE

You can open Discord using your web browser, using the phone app or on your desktop. Best for joining calls will be downloading Discord on your desktop.

Many thanks!

The WindEmpowerment Executive Board