Topics of discussion for WEPatagonia2016

Luiz Fernando Lavado Villa

Oct 19, 2016, 7:49:22 AM10/19/16
to Technology WG (Wind Empowerment)
Hi everyone,

WEPatagonia2016 is less than a month away and we have started preparing for the WG sessions!

We need your help to prepare part of the session. To help, please answer this question in this thread:

  • Is there a specific technology topic that you would like to discuss during the Tech WG session in WEPatagonia2016?

Such topics could be:

- towers
- blade fabrication
- ideas for future projects
- ...
- ...
- ...

We will have about 1h30min to work on these topics and work together for future projects.

Cheers,

--
Luiz Fernando Lavado Villa
Associate Professor at the University of Toulouse