Coming soon! WEOnline2020 starts on Nov 21!

Wind Empowerment

Nov 16, 2020, 2:40:25 PM11/16/20
to General Discussion Forum (Wind Empowerment), Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), we-measu...@googlegroups.com, we-maint...@googlegroups.com, we-deliver...@googlegroups.com, we-educ...@googlegroups.com, we-market-a...@googlegroups.com, Executive Board (Wind Empowerment)
Dear WE friends,

WEOnline2020 conference starts this Saturday, November 21!

Check the programme, how to participate and register:
We are very excited to see you all virtually at the first online WE conference!

This Saturday!
With wind,
WE conference taskforce

---
You may have already received this news with our newsletter. If not, see the original newsletter here: https://mailchi.mp/249ceb7f6538/we-online-2020-is-coming
If you are subscribed to WE newsletters but you haven't received it, please check your spam folder, or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail.