Fwd: Wind Empowerment projects - Your dreams can come true

Wind Empowerment

Jan 12, 2018, 10:28:12 AM1/12/18
to Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), bastien gary
Hi everyone,

Bastien from Atelier Sesame and member of Tripalium has worked on a dump load regulator (see attached photos, designs and documents).
He is interested to improve this technology along with other people and has written a proposal with potential future steps.

Do you think this project can be included in the Technology WG? Is there interest from other people to join?

Cheers,
Katerina