Call for SEPS KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGES 2018!! Deadline 26/2

Wind Empowerment

Jan 12, 2018, 1:54:51 PM1/12/18
to Executive Board (Wind Empowerment), Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), we-maint...@googlegroups.com, we-measu...@googlegroups.com, we-market-a...@googlegroups.com, we-deliver...@googlegroups.com, we-educ...@googlegroups.com, General Discussion Forum (Wind Empowerment)
Hi everyone,

Take a look at the new SEPS call that is now open!!

Cheers,

--
The first SEPS Call of 2018 is now open for applications!
Regional Focus: Latin America & the Caribbean and Southern & South East Asia

The first SEPS call of 2018 focuses on the regions of Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as Southern and South East Asia. The countries considered for this call are those within the Caribbean, South and Central America, and Southern and South East Asia, according to the UN definition

The deadline for the submission of applications is February 26th 2017, 4 PM GMT.

How to apply?
Details on the criteria and application procedure for exchange activities can be found here.

The application form and supporting documents must be submitted in English.

Please note: in this SEPS call for proposals we are not looking for project concepts, but only for exchange activities!

Examples of SEPS supported exchange activities can be found here: SEPS – Project List (see “Exchange” in the title).

The WindEmpowerment Executive Board

Wind Empowerment

Jan 15, 2018, 10:33:49 AM1/15/18
to Executive Board (Wind Empowerment), Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), we-maint...@googlegroups.com, we-measu...@googlegroups.com, we-market-a...@googlegroups.com, we-deliver...@googlegroups.com, we-educ...@googlegroups.com, General Discussion Forum (Wind Empowerment)
Hi all,

We have some project ideas of the WE members. Please take a look at this sheet. I painted in yellow those that can become Exchange activities for this SEPS call.

To summarize we have at least four ideas that would fit with this call and I added some comments to have in mind to carry it out:

- Wind turbine training course in Sri Lanka (build and install): We need someone that want to go there and help to make this course. Ideally someone that also knows something about writing projects and look for funds, because they need this knowledge too, to start to make projects by themselves.

- Wooden tower developed in Brazil: We need someone interested into build one in his/her country (that must be in Caribbean, South and Central America, and Southern and South East Asia)

- Dump load regulator developed in France: We are waiting for the answer of the Measurement and Technology WGs to see if this is a good idea. In case that yes, we need someone interested into build one in his/her country (Caribbean, South and Central America, and Southern and South East Asia)

- Piggott generator test bench built in Luxembourgh: We need people from those countries (required on the call) interested into have an experience with this test bench.

This projects would be presented in the name of WE and we will help the member organizations involved into this.

If we all agree that these are viable projects, I will send this same email to the members.

Please let me know!

Cheers!

Lu

Jessica Rivas

Jan 18, 2018, 6:34:10 AM1/18/18
to Wind Empowerment, Executive Board (Wind Empowerment), Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), we-maint...@googlegroups.com, we-measu...@googlegroups.com, we-market-a...@googlegroups.com, Delivery Models WG (Wind Empowerment), we-educ...@googlegroups.com, General Discussion Forum (Wind Empowerment)
I think its a great Lu! Let's talk about it today at the meeting. Groups/Teams would have a little more than a month to send in the proposals :)

Cheers,
Jess

-Jessica C. Rivas

WindAid Institute Co-Founder & Director
of International Projects

Cofundadora de WindAid Institute y
Directora de Proyectos Internacionales

Jes...@WindAid.org

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 3:54 PM, Wind Empowerment <windempowerment.group@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Gael Cesa

Jan 26, 2018, 3:56:07 AM1/26/18
to Wind Empowerment, Executive Board (Wind Empowerment), Technology WG (Wind Empowerment), Maintenance WG (Wind Empowerment), we-measu...@googlegroups.com, we-market-a...@googlegroups.com, we-deliver...@googlegroups.com, we-educ...@googlegroups.com, General Discussion Forum (Wind Empowerment)
Hi all,

Nothing to add for the maintenance working group...

Gaël.

Gaël CESA
Tripalium
route de roves