the Catalogue of Small Wind Turbines

Hugh

Dec 2, 2020, 8:51:32 AM12/2/20
to Technology WG (Wind Empowerment)
This may be of interest to those of you who are making wind turbines?

Dear Mr. Piggott

My name is Bo Andersen and I am contacting you on behalf of Nordic Folkecenter for Renewable Energy, a Danish NGO focusing on renewable energies in general and on wind energy in particular; since our foundation in 1983, we have focused on helping small and medium size enterprises, with special attention on manufacturers of small wind turbines.

Throughout the years we have been publishing a catalogue including the different manufacturers around the world, with all the relevant information needed for the potential customers to find the right model for them. The last catalogue was published in 2016 and it included 302 models from 104 companies across 28 countries. An overview of the catalogue can be found here: http://folkecenter.eu/PDF/Preview-Catalogue-Small-Wind-Turbines.pdf

Originally, the catalogue was only available for purchase, but we have now decided to release the information for free, so that it can reach an even wider audience.

The purpose of this mail is to ask you whether you would be interested in having your wind turbines displayed in the 2020 edition of the catalogue (which will be an online database). The participation in the catalogue is completely free of charge and you will have the chance to update (or remove) your models at any time.

Being in the catalogue will allow you to increase your visibility among potential customers all over the world and, at the same time, will give you a chance to have an idea of how the competition looks like.

Please, let me know if you would be interested in displaying your models in our catalogue; we are currently finishing the database so, if you are interested, you will get a registration link in the coming days.

I would like to thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

--
Yours Sincerely,

Bo Andersen

Office Assistant