Datalogger : sensor's PCB

gi...@tripalium.org

Dec 12, 2015, 5:43:39 AM12/12/15
to Measurement WG (Wind Empowerment)
Hi every body,

I'm really busy at it's moment but finally I share you the work we do with Etienne, a guy from my school for his internship. It's a big update from my last pcb.

https://github.com/netbomo/datalogger-project

I had posted a dataduino's upgrade : https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=fr#!topic/we-measurement-wg/MGG7SLhIClw

All this work was do for my curse and I'm sure we have to modify some things, but I was hurry to make pcbs and test it.

For example I can't fixe my brain on were we put the power supply, on the dataduino or on the shield?
Do it come a third pcb? to change it for the different installation cases?

I hope you will find the time to have a look on that,

I joins the internship report because it's in french and I hope it's more simple to translate it on the google group.

gilou
Rapport de Stage PAE.docx
Message has been deleted