direct client req

1 view

chenna keshav

Aug 10, 2011, 5:34:21 PM8/10/11
to android-d...@googlegroups.com, maven-androi...@googlegroups.com, iphonesdkd...@googlegroups.com, software-development-iphone-d...@googlegroups.com, jquery...@googlegroups.com, we-love...@googlegroups.com

Dear Partner,

Greetings.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any good matches available for immediate interviews.

And please send the profiles @  keshav.thu...@zietatech.com  only..

You may please refer this position to any of your friends/colleagues. I appreciate your time and support.

-          My apologies in case you receive this email in error –

Dear Partner,

Greetings.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any good matches available for immediate interviews.

You may please refer this position to any of your friends/colleagues. I appreciate your time and support.

-          My apologies in case you receive this email in error –

Direct client

Position : iPhone  Developer

Location : SAN FRANCISCO , CA

Duration : 12+ Months

Rate : Give your best

JOB TITLE: Mobile Solutions Application Developer

No of position : 10  (  (we need at least 20 profiles)

Able to develop Native iPhone applications using Objective C.
Able to develop Hybrid iPhone applications using a combination of Objective C and web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.
Should be able to understand the memory usage, object references and performance oriented coding
Should be able to work on developing views and UI for iPhone
Should be able to know the Apple build submission and coding standards
Able to work on Agile and Test driven development
Able to work on unit testing, code coverage tools for Objective C
Good in communication skills and interact with customer directly
Knowledge of Mobile Frameworks such as Sencha Touch/jQTouch/jQuery Mobile would be great to have changes made and updated.

Position : Android Developer

Location : SAN FRANCISCO , CA

Duration : 12+ Months

Rate : Give your best

JOB TITLE : Android Mobile developer

No of position : 5 (we need at least 10 profiles)

1) 3+ year of overall IT experience is required

2) 2 years of hands-on experience is must in Android native application development

3) Good experience in Java (Python and C/C++/Obj-C are a plus).

4) Strong object oriented programming skills with ability to understand and implement design patterns

5) Experience in web technologies including SOA / Web Service implementation would be an advantage

6) Should be able to actively participate in the discussions with customer for both technical and functional requirements

7) Should be able to communicate clearly

8) Preferable experience in Android's Human Interface Guidelines

Position : jQuery Developer

Location : SAN FRANCISCO , CA

Duration : 12+ Months

Rate : Give your best

JOB TITLE: Mobile Solutions Application Developer

No of position : 5  (we need at least 10 profiles)

The Mobile Solutions developer will be engaged in all phases of the development lifecycle including: requirements gathering, specification review and approval, working with interaction designers, application architecture, collaborating with external teams to make applications work together, application implementation and debugging/troubleshooting, fixing defects and supporting test teams, application deployment and maintenance, scrum and agile concepts, working closely with business partners, writing clear maintainable code that works, documenting via wiki, continuous integration, unit testing, and code reviews.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
  • Participate in a mobile technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
  • Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
  • Support project releases.

REQUIREMENTS:

  • Authorized to work in the USA (no H1B sponsorship available)
  • 2+ years experience designing and implementing web applications
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.

QUALIFICATIONS:

  • 2+ years of combined software/application development experience in JavaScript, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Java (Hibernate, Spring-MVC or other Java based web framework)
  • Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution
  • Interest in or experience with mobile apps a plus
  • Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
  • Experience with the following is desired:
    • Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
    • Enthusiasm for automated testing
    • Experience with unit testing frameworks
    • Experience with source control management.

Please respond with  updated resume, hourly rate, availability, VISA Status, present location – ASAP.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Keshav

ZIETA Technologies