The jQuery Matrix

Phillip Senn

Aug 3, 2011, 1:25:57 PM8/3/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.
I've been studying jQuery for about a year now, and have recently put together a big fat table of properties and methods along with examples.

I'll be doing an online presentation what I call the jQuery Matrix Thursday August 4th at noon, EST.
I'm a ColdFusion developer, and the group is a ColdFusion users group, but I'm spreading the word in case anyone wants to attend.
Here's a link to the meeting room, and here's a link to more info before the meeting.

Phillip Senn

Samuel Lee Deering

Aug 3, 2011, 8:03:06 PM8/3/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phillip,

That's an interesting matrix you have put together there! I particularly like the returns filters that is handy. One for the bookmarks! I'm putting together a post on online resource libraries so I will feature yours in it too!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Sam