thanks for inviting me

1 view

gerardo

Jul 26, 2011, 12:15:08 PM7/26/11
to We love jQuery
hi all
thanks for inviting me I am not an expert
but if I run at least 2 years jquery

regards

Greg Milby

Jul 26, 2011, 1:07:18 PM7/26/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
i can only speak for myself, but i'm more worried about a person if they say, 'they are an expert'... everyone has room to grow & learn.

Samuel Lee Deering

Jul 26, 2011, 7:57:01 PM7/26/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Yes I agree Greg, there are lots of devs who "think" they are experts but are pretty much just copy&paste kids.

Gerardo Pacheco Chalchis

Jul 26, 2011, 8:02:34 PM7/26/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
yes I think there are people working in this way
so said that I am no expert but if I used
jquery almost 2 years and what they can contribute
I'll do greetings
--
Gerardo Pacheco

josip....@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2011, 4:00:25 AM7/27/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Regards to all,
I'm glad to be a part of jQuery fans group.

Josip
--
Josip Kalebić
099 / 670 0605

Gerardo Pacheco Chalchis

Jul 27, 2011, 12:12:36 PM7/27/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
welcome
regards
--
Gerardo Pacheco

Samuel Lee Deering

Jul 27, 2011, 6:03:49 PM7/27/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Josip,

If you have any jQuery questions feel free to ask the group!