Try Pogoplug PC

Greg

Jul 2, 2012, 9:14:55 PM7/2/12
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Pogoplug Refer-A-Friend Program

Hi,

I found a cool way to turn my computer into a personal cloud - no additional hardware required! With Pogoplug PC, I can stream photos, music and movies and access all my files on my computer from any mobile, tablet or Web browser.

The best part? You can try Pogoplug PC for free for 30 days. If you decide to upgrade, you'll get a special friends-only discount if you get started below!

http://pogoplug.extole.com/a/clk/T7WKC

Best,

- gmi...@gmail.com

You received this message because Greg thought you would be interested in this promotion. If you do not wish to receive additional email invitations about this promotion from Greg or other participants, please click here.