Write Less, jQuery web

1 view

Josip

Sep 15, 2011, 5:29:15 AM9/15/11
to We love jQuery
Hi to All,

Yesterday I released web site: write-less.com dedicated of course to
jQuery.

Write-Less is the jQuery Feed Service and Blog, which unites 4 RSS
feeds:
jQuery Plugins Posts,
jQuery4u - # 1 jQuery Blog,
Stack Overflow,
jQuery.Buzz ()
------------------------
Blog posts are used for publishing articles related to jQuery from
other sources.
It isn't a real feed service Yet, but I will do my best to become.
There is still more work to be done here.
So, any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Josip

Abdul Haq Mohammed

Sep 15, 2011, 6:20:49 AM9/15/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josip,

Its awesome, superb site, thanks for sharing.

Thanks
Abdul Haq

Samuel Lee Deering

Sep 15, 2011, 6:09:17 PM9/15/11
to we-love...@googlegroups.com
Great job Josip, I really like the site! Nice domain name also write-less.com is perfect!

Also nice touch will being able to change the style of the website. Maybe you could use more jQuery to make the styles change completely when you select a different style button? This would be cool.

Maybe add a few more images to the homepage to grab attention, there is a lot of text at the moment.

Cheers
Sam

Josip

Sep 19, 2011, 8:28:03 AM9/19/11