Hub availability

Eugene Eric Kim

Dec 2, 2010, 2:05:35 AM12/2/10
to wcw...@googlegroups.com, San Francisco Wikimedians
In our Wikipedia 10th anniversary planning meeting this morning, we
decided to do a one day event rather than two. I checked to see if the
Hub was still available for either January 15 or 16. They're available
on both days. However, they're currently unavailable on the evening of
the 15th, although that event is not confirmed, so it may open up if
we want to do a party there. They're free on the evening of the 16th.

I'll put a hold on the space for now, so we should be good to go until
we figure out everything else. I'm also going to see if they'll be
willing to cut us a break as sponsors of the event. In the meantime, I
recommend that we seek an alternative site for the party (we discussed
some possibilities today).

Let me know if you have any thoughts. Phoebe will be sending out some
other notes on our meeting in the next few days.

=Eugene

Eugene Eric Kim ................................ http://xri.net/=eekim
Blue Oxen Associates ........................ http://www.blueoxen.com/

Eugene Eric Kim

Dec 3, 2010, 11:31:26 AM12/3/10
to wcw...@googlegroups.com, San Francisco Wikimedians
Quick followup: We're going to have another planning meeting tomorrow
(Saturday) at 11am on #wikimedia-sf. Would be great if folks would
join us; we need all the help we can get in planning this thing.

=Eugene