Update: Adobe Creative Camp NZ 2011 Oct 28/29 - Call for papers/speakers

Kai Koenig

May 12, 2011, 11:17:17 PM5/12/11
to nzf...@googlegroups.com, wc...@googlegroups.com, cfugau...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

just an update - the Creative Camp NZ 2011 website is now live: http://www.creativecamp.co.nz

We've also got a few speakers already listed: http://www.creativecamp.co.nz/speakers.html

Obviously we need some more people coming along and presenting. We've opened up a public call for papers/speakers on the lanyrd site (lanyrd.com is a social conference directory) and I'd like everyone to have a look at it. Give the idea of presenting at Creative Camp NZ 2011 a serious thought please and ping either Diane, Ross or I with a topic & abstract or just an idea for a start - we're happy to help you develop an idea into a talk!

Call for papers/speakers: http://lanyrd.com/2011/adobe-creative-camp-wellington/calls/qcmw/

Important dates:

Call for papers/speakers closes: 3rd June 2011
We'll notify you by latest: 10th June 2011
Event: 29th October 2011

Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues, business partners, friends or anyone else you could think of might be interested to learn more about presenting at Creative Camp NZ 2011.

Cheers and have a good weekend!
Kai (and Diane & Ross)

--
Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 / +61 435 263 414

Geoff

May 12, 2011, 11:49:06 PM5/12/11
to wc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kai,

I'll be down for the Roadshow shortly.
Would I have something to offer the camp - apart from an Adobe cap!!!!

best regards,

Geoff Walker,

Wairarapa,
New Zealand.

ph: +64 21 419 301
geoffw...@gmail.com

GW20090131_06927 v1.0 small.jpg
pastedGraphic.tiff
pastedGraphic.tiff

Kai Koenig

May 13, 2011, 12:53:34 AM5/13/11
to wc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Geoff,

you mean - would you have to offer something as a presenter? That's finally up to you to answer, but I'd personally say def. yes!!!

And we don't have that many topic suggestions on PS and LR so far...<hint> :-)

Cheers
Kai

Geoff

May 13, 2011, 1:13:49 AM5/13/11
to wc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kai,

Will dream something up - maybe how to use the Adobe Forums !!!!

Have a good weekend both you and Dianne!!
Tell Dianne I have a couple of Adobe caps for the CSUG meeting.