[wcsug] Reminder: CS5 celebration (UG meeting) - win a copy of CS5!

Diane Sieger

May 6, 2010, 7:20:50 PM5/6/10
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder for our user group meeting on Monday.

Not only will we have Mike McHugh (http://www.creativesweettv.com/)
and Andrew Spaulding from Adobe as special guests to the meeting, we
will also have an awesome cake to celebrate the release and we'll give
away a free copy of CS5 to one lucky person. You'll get an entry into
the raffle for each WCSUG meeting you've attended since November 2009
(including this one). Make sure you sign up at http://wcsug-may10.eventbrite.com/
for your chance to win. You have to be there to win.

Hope to see you on Monday,
Cheers, Diane