Flash Platform Code Camp 2010

Diane Sieger

Jun 14, 2010, 2:31:48 AM6/14/10
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
We're back!!!

NZ's Flash Platform Code Camp - your local mini-conference for
designers, developers and everything Adobe is on again on Saturday,
September 4, 2010 in our beautiful capital Wellington. This is a
community event organised by the Flash Platform User Group New Zealand
and the Creative Suite User Group Wellington.

The agenda is coming together nicely so far are we're pleased to
announce that we're moving into a new venue (Natcoll Design Technology
in the CBD) that allows us to cater for more attendees and to run two
tracks in parallel. Speaking of content - have a peek at the current
agenda, much more to come!

http://wellington.flashplatformcodecamp.co.nz/Schedule

Also - we're currently working on getting some very interesting and
secret international speakers to attend the Flash Platform Code Camp -
stay tuned for further announcements.

Registration is now open as well - register now!

http://flashplatformcodecampwellington2010.eventbrite.com/

This year we are charging a nominal fee of $10.00 for this event
(Obviously all ticket fees flow back into the event, Flash Platform
Code Camp is still non-profit). The reason for charging this year is
that with growing we need some commitment from people to really attend
and would like to reduce the number of dropouts we had for last year's
event. But don't worry - besides awesome content and a variety of
speakers from all over the world, you'll get Mojo coffee, fine food
and cool goodies to take home - worth way more than $10!

More to come - please come along - look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Diane, Ross & Kai

Diane Sieger

Jun 17, 2010, 7:32:16 PM6/17/10
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

The agenda for the Flash Platform Code Camp is filling up pretty
quickly, there are currently
five slots left - two 15-minutes sessions and three 30-minutes
sessions. This is a community
event from and for designers and developers, but at the moment there
is a higher focus on the
development side of the Flash Platform.

http://wellington.flashplatformcodecamp.co.nz/Schedule

I would love to see some more creative input - so if you think you can
contribute in one way
or another, please let us know! If you're unsure if your ideas fit in,
please get in touch as well,
and we'll be able to find a way to get you presenting.

As a community event this is a very safe place for new or less
experienced speakers as well!
You could just go for a short session time; simply show us something
you've been working on
lately or something that made you banging your head against the wall,
until you found a solution
for your problem.

Don't be shy, I know you can do it - and there's no better place to
get used to presenting in
front of a design/tech crowd, than a small community event!

I hope to hear from you soon!
Cheers, Diane