Update

Diane Sieger

Nov 4, 2010, 4:29:26 PM11/4/10
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

As some of you might know, I had to have back surgery last week. It
went pretty well and I'm recovering quickly, so life is good. :-)

Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip to Adobe MAX in Los Angeles,
which means that the conference report I had planned for our November
meeting won't happen. But both keynotes and all conference sessions
are now available online - if you're interested in learning something
new or just get a feel of what MAX is like, have a look at
http://2010.max.adobe.com/online/ and browse through the session
catalog.

Adobe has just launched Acrobat X, so for our next meeting we'll have
Mark Szulc from Adobe Australia coming to us on the big screen! He'll
hold a remote session to present the exciting new features of Acrobat
X and to answer all our questions. Don't underestimate the power of
Acrobat, it's so much more than just creating PDFs - it will be great
to see it first hand.

And because this will be our last meeting before the Christmas break,
we'll raffle off a full licence for Adobe Creative Suite - but you
have to be there to win! Stay tuned for a date announcement soon!

Cheers, Diane

Kris Coppieters

Nov 4, 2010, 8:46:46 PM11/4/10
to wc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diane,

On 5/11/2010, at 9:29 AM, Diane Sieger wrote:

> As some of you might know, I had to have back surgery last week. It
> went pretty well and I'm recovering quickly, so life is good. :-)

Good to hear!

Cheers,

Kris

--

"Slash the time it takes"

Kris Coppieters
kr...@rorohiko.com
http://www.rorohiko.com

Rorohiko Workflow Resources
Software Consultants/Developers for Prepress and Publishing
Member of the Virtual Group - http://www.virtualgroup.co.nz
34 The Track
Plimmerton
Porirua
New Zealand

Are you performing the same repetitive tasks over and over? Talk to us -
we can help you free up more time to do what you do best!