Reminder: October Meeting

ยอดดู 0 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Diane Sieger

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 ต.ค. 2553 15:56:465/10/53
ถึง Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

Don't forget that we'll be having a WCSUG meeting next week! :-)

Tuesday, 12 October, from 5.30 pm.

Our guest will be Brenda Leeuwenberg from NZOnScreen; she'll tell us
about the reasons for redeveloping their platform in HTML5.

Make sure you RSVP at http://wcsug-oct10.eventbrite.com/.

And please note the NEW LOCATION:
The Provoke offices have moved to Level 11, Vodafone on the Quay, 157
Lambton Quay

Hope to see you there!

Cheers, Diane

Diane Sieger

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 ต.ค. 2553 00:37:4110/10/53
ถึง Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

I've got great news for our meeting on Tuesday - we'll have an Adobe
book to give away!
"ActionsScript 3.0 for Adobe Flash Professional CS5 - Classroom in a
Book".

You have to be there to win, so make sure you'll sign up for the
meeting via the link below.

See you on Tuesday!
Cheers, Diane

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Don't forget that we'll be having a WCSUG meeting next week! :-)
>
> Tuesday, 12 October, from 5.30 pm.
>
> Our guest will be Brenda Leeuwenberg from NZOnScreen; she'll tell us
> about the reasons for redeveloping their platform in HTML5.
>
> Make sure you RSVP athttp://wcsug-oct10.eventbrite.com/.
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ