Upcoming meetings

Diane Sieger

Jul 18, 2010, 9:59:32 PM7/18/10
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

I kind of had a moment of being über-organised, so I have already
taken care of all meetings in the upcoming three months! (Yes, I'm
super-impressed, too, lol). Here's what our schedule looks like:

Tuesday, 17 August (please note, this is NOT the first Tuesday of the
month as usual)
WCSUG August Meeting
Speaker: Dave Keyes (Xero)
Topic: A brief intro to Adobe Illustrator: How to draw stuff with
vectors.
Registration: http://wcsug-aug10.eventbrite.com

Saturday, 4 September
Flash Platform Code Camp (http://
wellington.flashplatformcodecamp.co.nz)
Speakers: Heaps of exciting people from Wellington, Auckland and
overseas.
Topics: Two parallel tracks full of Flash Platform goodness.
Registration: http://flashplatformcodecampwellington2010.eventbrite.com

Tuesday, 5 October
WCSUG October Meeting
Speaker: Brenda Leeuwenberg (NZ On Screen)
Topic: tbd (will be something around online video/Flash/HTML5)
Registration: watch out for email in September

You should put them all into your calendar now, but don't worry,
you'll get reminders for all of them closer to the date.

Cheers, Diane