[wcsug] Flash Platform Code Camp Wellington in September 2010

Kai Koenig

Apr 29, 2010, 4:07:13 AM4/29/10
to nzf...@googlegroups.com, cfugau...@googlegroups.com, wc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

sorry in advance for cross-posting - I just wanted to make sure that this heads-up goes out to all Adobe-related groups/mailing lists in New Zealand.

I just cleaned up the Flash Platform Code Camp site: http://wellington.flashplatformcodecamp.co.nz/

There's no date yet, but it will be on a Saturday in September 2010 and it will be in Wellington. That's not the death of an Auckland version, but that might be a few more months away :-)

Final date and Venue will hopefully be announced within the next 2 weeks.

TODOs for everyone:

1) If you're willing to present on anything loosely related to Flash or Creative Suite or any other Adobe tools - put yourself on the list below the schedule template on this page:

http://wellington.flashplatformcodecamp.co.nz/Schedule

2) If you or your company are willing to sponsor, let Ross or myself know - we can cater for all sorts of different levels of sponsorship; with any form of sponsorship you're going to help to make this event possible!

More soon!

Cheers
Kai

--
Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 / +61 450 132 117