Moving the group to Meetup.com

Diane Sieger

Apr 24, 2012, 9:47:44 PM4/24/12
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

I've decided to move the Creative Suite User Group from Google Groups
over to Meetup.com.

The new platform provides a much better user experience - discussion
boards are easier to use und you can register for upcoming meetings
straight away through one single website (rather than the current
setup with Google Groups for emailing and Eventbright for
registrations).

In oder to make it more attractive for you to move over, I've already
set up the next WCSUG meeting. We'll have Adobe ANZ Solutions
Consultant Richard Turner-Jones coming to us from Brisbane on Monday
11 June, to demonstrate new features of Creative Suite 6 and to answer
all your questions around CS6 products and the new Adobe Creative
Cloud.

Please visit http://www.meetup.com/creative-suite-user-group, join the
group and register for the event. We'll have some give-aways on that
night too! :-)

Cheers,
Diane