CS5.5 launch event

Diane Sieger

May 4, 2011, 3:53:34 AM5/4/11
to Wellington Creative Suite User Group
Hi Everyone,

Adobe has started shipping of Creative Suite 5.5 and they're sending a
team to Wellington for a Roadshow on 24 May. If you'd like to attend
this event, please go and register quickly at http://www.adobe.com/ap/special/cs55roadshow
- seats are limited.

But don't worry if you can't get time off work to attend the Roadshow
on a week day morning! We've teamed up with the Flash Platform user
group to get a special demonstration of new and exciting features in
CS5.5 - we'll have one of the Roadshow speakers coming to our combined
user group meeting!

Some might remember Mike McHugh from the CS5 launch a little while
ago, or you might have seen his great tutorials at http://www.creativesweettv.com.
He'll show us some great new stuff, and I'm sure he'll be happy to
answer all your questions around any of the Creative Suite products as
well.

Make sure you register at http://wcsug-may2011.eventbrite.com - it
will be an exciting evening (and of course there will be drinks and
snacks!)

The details in a nutshell:
WCSUG & FPUG CS5.5 launch event
Tuesday, 24 May, 5.30 pm
at Natcoll (see details on the registration page)

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Diane