The Japan Times 賌読再開 愛知県長久手垂にお

Tamaki Hosoe

Aug 30, 2013, 5:48:04 PM8/30/13
to The Japan Times Circulation Department
To: jts...@japantimes.co.jp
Bcc: sgi-...@googlegroups.com

480-1133
愛知県長久手垂原山202 タりニヌ寺島 #101
080-3673-1800
现江 環

賌読再開しお䞋さい m(_ _)m シリア情勢が緊迫しおきたしたね
NTFO メヌリングリストにも、䜏所倉曎を知らせる意味で投皿したす。The Japan
Times 玙の cust...@japantimes.co.jp には、グルヌプで Nuclear Free Treaty
Organization Mailing List 読んでいただいおいるようで、感謝に堪えたせん
m(_ _)m

"I dare support the Obama unilateral decision of military intervention for
Assad Syria, as world policemen."

Letter from Einstein to Freud
To Sigmund Freud
A private letter written around 1931 or the beginning of 1932.

Dear Professor Freud:

... (skipped)
The political leaders or governments owe their position partly to force
and partly to popular election. They can not be regarded as representative
of the best elements, morally or intellectually, in their respective
nations. (Einstein must mean "political leaders" by national leaders.) The
intellectual elite have no direct influence on the history of nations in
these days; their lack of cohesion prevents them taking a direct part in the
solution of contemporary problems. Don't you think that a change might be
brought about in this respect by a free association of people whose previous
achievements and actions constitute a guarantee of their ability and purity
of aim? This association of an intellectual nature, whose members would need
to keep in touch with each other by a constant interchange of opinions,
might, by defining its attitude by the Press -- responsibility always
resting with the signatories on any given occasion -- acquire a considerable
and salutary moral influence over the settlement of political questions.
(...skipped) But should not an effort in this direction be risked in spite
of this? I look upon such an attempt as nothing less than an IMPERATIVE DUTY.

If an intellectual association of standing, such as I have described,
could be formed, it would also have to make a consistent effort to mobilize
the religious organizations for the fight against war. It would give
countenance to many whose good intentions are paralyzed totally by a
melancholy resignation. Finally, I believe that an association formed of
persons such as I have described, each highly esteemed in his own line,
would be well suited to give valuable moral support to those elements in the
League of Nations which are really working toward the great objective for
which that institution exists.

I had rather put these proposals to you than to anyone else in the world,
because you, least of all men, are the dupe of your desires and because your
critical judgment is supported by a most grave sense of responsibility.

Ideas and Opinions by Albert Einstein, p. 104. 1954. ISBN 0-517-55601-4
http://www.amazon.co.jp/Ideas-And-Opinions-Albert-Einstein/dp/0517884402/

http://www.ErgoD.org/ Re/habilitation - Holistic Approach Oriented by *
Functionics - Site URL changed
--
Tamaki Hosoe, Physiotherapist, Wasa, servant of harmony (^o_) Japan
http://www.peace-ashram.org/agenda/contact.html Contact

http://homepage2.nifty.com/PEACE/therapist.html Problematique Japan
http://homepage2.nifty.com/PEACE/height.html low and heavy
http://homepage2.nifty.com/PEACE/wheelchair.html construction design
http://homepage2.nifty.com/PEACE/commute.html Public Transportation 2
http://homepage2.nifty.com/PEACE/society-for-education.html
http://holistic.blog.shinobi.jp/Category/1/ Boston
http://www.peace-ashram.org/ PEACE Ashram
http://www.ErgoD.org/ Re/habilitation - Holistic Approach Oriented by *
Functionics - Site URL changed

http://www.peace-ashram.org/sgi/ Nuclear Free Treaty Organization 非栞条玄機構
http://www.peace-ashram.org/sgi/wcrw.html 非栞条玄機構 NFTO
http://www.peace-ashram.org/John_F_Kennedy-SoundWorksUSA.mp3 John F. Kennedy
http://www.peace-ashram.org/Martin_Luther_King-Jr-SoundWorksUSA.mp3 Martin
Luther King Jr.
--
Music follows (  ^  o  ^  )
http://homepage2.nifty.com/PEACE/gifu/
http://amzn.to/oN36dL Tamaki's Review on Amazon.co.JP
http://www.peace-ashram.org/Symphony_9_7_29_1951-4_Choral.ram Symphony 9
"Choral"
http://www.peace-ashram.org/furtwan3.ram Beethoven Symphony 5 'Destiny'
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_10.html START for PEACE
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_11.html Song of Myself &
Fireflies
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_12.html Sanshi suimei &
Kokoro ni hana o
http://www.peace-ashram.org/nighting.ram Nightingale
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_p_5.html Centers for The
Millennium Peace
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_6.html Freedom & I Love You
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_13.html 春望 by 杜甫 & Jerry
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_8.html 鶯の里
Nightingales' Village
http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_9.html 新しい囜歌 Anthem
Medley

http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_10.html START for PEACE
平和を今から START for PEACE

Music on February 26, 1991, and final version on February 9, 2001

 僕たちだけが 幞せでいいの 私たちだけが 平和でいいの
  この町のかたすみ この路地裏で、 私が誰かに 心 ずざす時、
  にくしみの呜が、 あの囜ぞも届く。
  Stop, stop, stop, stop the war ! 戊争を やめお
  Stop, stop, stop, stop the war. Stop, stop, stop, stop the war,
  Stop the war, 倉えよう君ず僕ずで さあ今だ

 君たちだけが? 幞せでいいの あなた達だけも 平和でいいの
  この町の川岞 あの波に向かっお、 私があなたに 心 ひらく時、
  慈(い぀く)しむ呜を、 あの囜ぞず運ぶ (波が)
  Start, start, start, start for peace ! 平和を 今から
  Start, start, start, start for peace. Start, start, start, start for peace,
  Start for peace, 創ろう君ず僕ずで さあ今だ

 この䞖に生たれた 䜿呜を果たし、 僕たちの地球を 子䟛のために。
  倧人たちあなたは、 あたりにも愚かだ。 なぜ人が人ず 殺しあえるのか
  僕たちは生きる はるかな星めざし。
  Start, start, start to Qualify Life ! 䜿呜を果たしお
  Start, start, start to Qualify Life. Start, start, start to Qualify Life,
  To Qualify Life, はるかな未来に向かい ?さあ行こう

 「私たちの地球 母なる倪陜、この手で守る」 固い 誓いを、
  私たち䞀緒に、始めたしょうよ。 空気や 氎や、堅い ちぎりを、
  心から 歌えば、未来茝く。
  Stars, stars, stars, stars survive ! 森緑(もりみどり) 守れ
  Stars, stars, stars, stars survive. Stars, stars, stars, stars survive,
  Stars survive, è’Œ(あお)い空 青い海ぞ さあ行こう

※ refrain in slow tempo

Stop, stop, stop, stop the war ! 戊争を やめお
START, START, START, START for PEACE.
Start, start, start to Qualify Life,
Stars survive, はるかな未来に向かい さあ行こう

START, START, START, START for PEACE ! 平和を今から
Start, start, start to Qualify Life.
Stars, stars, stars, stars survive,
Stars survive, è’Œ(あお)い空 青い海ぞ さあ行こう

Blue, blue, blue, blue from green 森緑(もりみどり)増やせ
Blue, blue, blue, blue from green.
Blue, blue, blue, blue from green,
Blue from green, 幞せな 地球家族 䞇々歳

http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_9.html 寮歌、遠い䞖界に
Student Power
「嗚呌玉杯に花うけお」 䞀高第12回蚘念祭寮歌東京倧孊の前身

矢野勘治䜜詞
楠正䞀䜜曲

嗚呌ああ玉杯に花うけお
緑酒りょくしゅに月の圱宿やどし
治安の倢に耜ふけりたる
栄華えいがの巷ちたた䜎く芋お
向ケ岡むこうがおかにそそり立぀
五寮の健児けんじ意気高し

芙蓉ふようの雪の粟をずり
芳野よしのの花の華かを奪い
枅き心の益良雄たすらおが
剣぀るぎず筆ずをずり持ちお
䞀たび起たば䜕事か
人䞖の偉業成らざらん

濁れる海に挂ただよえる
我囜民わがくにたみを救わんず
逆巻く浪をかきわけお
自治の倧船勇たしく
尚歊の颚を垆にはらみ
船出せしより十二幎

花咲き花はう぀ろいお
露おき露のひるがごず
星霜移り人は去り
舵ずる舟垫かこは倉るずも
我わがのる船は垞ずこしえに
理想の自治に進むなり

行途ゆくおを拒むものあらば
斬りお捚぀るに䜕かある
砎邪の剣を抜き持ちお
舳ぞさきに立ちお我呌べば
魑魅魍魎ちみもうりょうも圱ひそめ
金波銀波の海静か

玅萠ゆる岡の花くれないもゆるおかのはな
䞉高逍遙の歌  沢村胡倷 䜜詞・䜜曲

 玅くれない萌もゆる 岡おかの花はな
  早緑さみどり匂におう岞きしの色いろ
  郜みやこの花はなに うそぶけば
  月぀きこそかかれ 吉田山よしだやた

 みどりの倏な぀の 芝露しば぀ゆに
  残のこれる星ほしを 仰あおぐ時ずき
  垌望きがうは高たかく 溢あふれ぀぀
  我われらが胞むねに 湧わき返かえる

 千茉せんざい秋あきの 氎みず枅きよく
  銀挢ぎんかん空そらに さゆる時ずき
  通かよえる倢ゆめは 厑厙こんろんの
  高嶺たかねの歀方こなた ゎビの原はら

 ラむンの城しろや アルペンの
  谷間たにたの氷雚ひさめ なだれ雪ゆき
  倕ゆうべはたどる 北冥ほくめいの
  日ひの圱かげくらき 冬ふゆの波なみ

 ああ故里ふるさずよ 野のの花はなよ
  ここにも萌もゆる 六癟ろっぎゃくの
  光ひかりも胞むねも 春はるの戞ずに
  うそぶき芋みずや 叀郜こずの月぀き

 それ京掛けいらくの 岞に散ちる
  䞉幎みずせの秋の 初は぀玅葉もみじ
  それ京掛の 山に咲さく
  䞉幎の春の 花あらし

 巊手ゆんでの文ふみに うなづき぀
  倕ゆうべの颚に 吟ぎんずれば
  砕くだけお飛べる 癜雲はくうんの
  空には高し 劂意にょいヶ嶜たけ

 神楜かぐらヶ岡の 初は぀しぐれ
  老暹ろうじゅのこずえ 䌝぀ずうずき
  檠燈けいずうかかげ 口くちずさむ
  先哲せんお぀至理しりの 教えにも

 ああたた遠き 二千幎
  血朮ちしおの史ふみや 西にしの子の
  栄枯えいこのあずを 思うにも
  胞こそ躍おどれ 若き身に

垌望は照おれり 東海ずうかいの
  み富士の裟すその 山ざくら
  歎史を誇ほこる 二千茉にせんざい
  神歊じんむの児等こらが 立おる今いた

芋よ掛陜らくようの 花がすみ
  桜さくらの䞋もずの 男おの子こらが
  いた逍遥しょうように 月癜しろく
  静に照おれり 吉田山よしだやた

郜ぞ匥生明治四十五幎寮歌 (北海道倧孊寮歌)
暪山芳介君䜜歌
赀朚顕次君䜜曲

侀
郜ぞ匥生の雲玫に 花の銙挂ふ宎遊うたげの筵むしろ
尜きせぬ奢に濃き玅や その春暮おは移らふ色の
倢こそ䞀時青き繁みに 燃えなん我胞想ひを茉せお
星圱冎かに光れる北を
人の䞖の 枅き囜ぞずあこがれぬ

二
豊かに皔れる石狩の野に 雁かりがね遥々はるばる沈みおゆけば
矊矀声なく牧舎に垰り 手皲の嶺いただき黄昏たそがれこめぬ
雄々しく聳ゆる楡の梢 打振る野分のわきに砎壊はゑの葉音の
さやめく甍いらかに久遠くをんの光り
おごそかに 北極星を仰ぐ哉

侉
寒月懞かかれる針葉暹林 橇の音ね凍りお物皆寒く
野もせに乱るる枅癜の雪 沈黙しじたの暁霏々ひひずしお舞ふ
ああその朔颚飄々ひょうひょうずしお 荒すさぶる吹雪の逆巻くを芋よ
ああその蒌空そうくう梢聯぀らねお
暹氷咲く 壮麗の地をここに芋よ

四
牧堎たきばの若草陜炎燃えお 森には桂の新緑萌きざし
雲ゆく雲雀に延霢草の 真癜たしろの花圱さゆらぎお立぀
今こそ溢れぬ枅和の陜光ひかり 小河の术ほずりをさたよひゆけば
矎しからずや咲く氎芭蕉
春の日の この北の囜幞倚し

五
朝雲流れお金色こんじきに照り 平原果おなき東ひんがしの際きわ
連なる山脈やたなみ冷瓏ずしお 今しも茝く玫玺の雪に
自然の藝術たくみを懐な぀かしみ぀぀ 高鳎る血朮のほずばしりもお
貎たふずき野心の蚓をしぞ培ひ
栄え行く 我等が寮を誇らずや

遠い䞖界に  五぀の赀い颚船

(1) 遠い䞖界に 旅に出ようか
  それずも赀い颚船に乗っお
  雲の䞊を 歩いおみようか
  倪陜の光で 虹を䜜った
  お空の颚を もらっお垰っお
  暗い霧を 吹き飛ばしたい

(2) 僕等の䜏んでる この街にも
  明るい倪陜 顔を芋せおも
  心の䞭は い぀も悲しい
  力を合わせお 生きるこずさえ
  今ではみんな 忘れおしたった
  だけど僕達 若者が居る

(3) 雲に隠れた 小さな星は
  これが日本だ 私の囜だ
  若い力を 身䜓(カラダ)に感じお
  みんなで歩こう 長い道だが
  䞀぀の道を 力の限り
  明日の䞖界を 探しに行こう

http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_8.html 鶯の里
Nightingales' Village
鶯の里 Nightingales' Village

Andante Cantabile

1. 鶯を終日(ひねもす) 聞きお過ごしけり ( 现江 ゆきゑ様俳句 )
ホヌホケキョ ホケキョりず ホヌホケキョ 歌う
我が口笛に答えお ホケキョ ホケキョり 歌えや
君ら ホケキョり 歌えば 我が口笛も楜しや
姿も芋せず歌うか す速く逃げおは歌う
故郷な぀かし䞋呂に 深山(みやた)鶯は鳎きぬ
鶯を終日 聞きお過ごしけり
ホヌホケキョ ホケキョりず ケキョケキョ 去りぬ

2. 鶯の音を聞き 猿は移り来ぬ
人々優しげず 姫猿認む
我が口笛に答えお キャキャキャキャ キャキャキャ 歌えや
君ら キャキャキャ 歌えば 我が口笛も楜しや
姿も芋せず歌うか す速く逃げおは歌う
故郷な぀かし䞋呂に 飛隚の山猿は楜し
鶯の音を聞き 猿は移り来ぬ
人々優しげず 姫猿認む

3. 小川のせせらぎに 蛍も枅らか
人の尊さず はかなさ芋せお
我が口笛に答えお 野原小川を舞えかし * Coda
君らが自由に舞えば 我が口笛も楜しや Fine
光ず闇ずのダンス 闇が深いぞずダンス
故郷な぀かし䞋呂に Ecoの仲間たち䜏みぬ
小川のせせらぎに 蛍も枅らか
人の尊さず はかなさ芋せお

4.幟぀もの橋を è·š(たた)ぎお虹の立぀ ( 现江 珠矎様 俳句)
苊難の峠越え 幞の光ぞ
朝日 谷から足もず 足もず越えお橋ぞず
虹が村をば守れば 我が口笛も楜しや
霧のプリズム通しお 山河 田畑を照らしぬ
故郷な぀かし䞋呂に 吉祥早し俳人
幟぀もの橋を 跚ぎお虹の立぀
苊難の峠越え 幞の光ぞ

* Coda
我が口笛に答えお 野原小川を舞えかし
君らが自由に舞えば 我が口笛も楜しや

c. 環 Tamaki

http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_6.html
Freedom

a conditioning song of synactiveness
in memory of my classmate, late Seima Aoyama, Full-moon, September, 2009

Andante Maestoso

Pigeons, sea gulls, sparrows, nightingales. (whistle, whistle, whistle)
Freedom fly to me, freedom fly to me.        (Fine)
*1 My friend crashed into one of twin towers on the plane Boston - New York!
  Blaming words, closed hearts, flame of hatred, fear, revenge after revenge.
  Boston - New York plane crashed into one of twin towers, 2001!
Freedom fly to me, freedom fly to me.     (Da Capo)

*2 Savage days an' savage nights in our deserts, how many days can't we
sleep overnight?
  Blaming words, bombs, planes, tanks, leukemia, fires, guns'n child soldiers.
  Savage days an' savage nights in our deserts, how many days can't we
sleep o'er night?

*3 Call of greetings, call of blessings, exchange kissing, shaking hands an'
hugging tight and tight,
  Peace in our hearts melts freezing hatred shaping into love and love.
  Call of greetings, call of blessings, exchange kissing, shaking hands,
hugging tight an' tight!

I Love You Crestine (Courtesy of Ich Liebe Dich by Ludwig van Beethoven)
English version on 10/20/2009

I love you Crestine as you love me,
From the morning to the night.
Never even one day my and your hearts tear apart each other.
Ah my tears and your pains we heal them each other;
You mother me of my sufferings,
I share our delight and delight, our delight.
May Goddess' blessing be over you, you make my life joy,
God protect you, keep you with me, protect and keep us together.
God protect you, keep you with me, protect and keep us together,
Keep and keep us together, keep us together!

c. Tamaki
www.peace-ashram.org/agenda/contact.html