Fwd: Executive Program for Educators in Costa Rica

1 view

Tamaki Hosoe

Sep 22, 2013, 8:38:28 PM9/22/13
to sgi-...@googlegroups.com, wc...@googlegroups.com, ap...@earthcharter.org
Dear ap...@earthcharter.org:

Please add <sgi-...@googlegroups.com> on the Earth Charter List to send us your updates, for we don't have Japanese eNewsletter and Wakako Hironaka is also on our List Nuclear Free Treaty Organization (NFTO) -- Google Group, you know. I'm too busy to forward your message each time it arrives to a private email.

Subject: Executive Program for Educators in Costa Rica
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 01:20:14 -0600
From: Earth Charter Center for Education for Sustainable Development <ap...@earthcharter.org>

Come to Costa Rica and join us for a one-week intensive program on Education for Sustainable Development.

All information is available by clicking anywhere on the flyer below. We hope to see you in January!

forwarded by
Tamaki Hosoe, Physiotherapist, Wasa, servant of harmony (^o_) Japan

http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_8.html 鶯の里 Nightingales' Village
鶯の里 Nightingales' Village

Andante Cantabile

1. 鶯を終日(ひねもす) 聞きて過ごしけり ( 細江 ゆきゑ様俳句 )
ホーホケキョ ホケキョウと ホーホケキョ 歌う
我が口笛に答えて ホケキョ ホケキョウ 歌えや
君ら ホケキョウ 歌えば 我が口笛も楽しや
姿も見せず歌うか す速く逃げては歌う
故郷なつかし下呂に 深山(みやま)鶯は鳴きぬ
鶯を終日 聞きて過ごしけり
ホーホケキョ ホケキョウと ケキョケキョ 去りぬ

2. 鶯の音を聞き 猿は移り来ぬ
人々優しげと 姫猿認む
我が口笛に答えて キャキャキャキャ キャキャキャ 歌えや
君ら キャキャキャ 歌えば 我が口笛も楽しや
姿も見せず歌うか す速く逃げては歌う
故郷なつかし下呂に 飛騨の山猿は楽し
鶯の音を聞き 猿は移り来ぬ
人々優しげと 姫猿認む

3. 小川のせせらぎに 蛍も清らか
人の尊さと はかなさ見せて
我が口笛に答えて 野原小川を舞えかし * Coda
君らが自由に舞えば 我が口笛も楽しや Fine
光と闇とのダンス 闇が深いぞとダンス
故郷なつかし下呂に Ecoの仲間たち住みぬ
小川のせせらぎに 蛍も清らか
人の尊さと はかなさ見せて

4.幾つもの橋を 跨(また)ぎて虹の立つ ( 細江 珠美様 俳句)
苦難の峠越え 幸の光ぞ
朝日 谷から足もと 足もと越えて橋へと
虹が村をば守れば 我が口笛も楽しや
霧のプリズム通して 山河 田畑を照らしぬ
故郷なつかし下呂に 吉祥早し俳人
幾つもの橋を 跨ぎて虹の立つ
苦難の峠越え 幸の光ぞ

* Coda
我が口笛に答えて 野原小川を舞えかし
君らが自由に舞えば 我が口笛も楽しや

c. 環 Tamaki

http://creative.webspace.ne.jp/bbs/creative_tree_r_6.html
Freedom

a conditioning song of synactiveness
in memory of my classmate, late Seima Aoyama, Full-moon, September, 2009

Andante Maestoso

Pigeons, sea gulls, sparrows, nightingales. (whistle, whistle, whistle)
Freedom fly to me, freedom fly to me.        (Fine)
*1 My friend crashed into one of twin towers on the plane Boston - New York!
  Blaming words, closed hearts, flame of hatred, fear, revenge after revenge.
  Boston - New York plane crashed into one of twin towers, 2001!
Freedom fly to me, freedom fly to me.     (Da Capo)

*2 Savage days an' savage nights in our deserts, how many days can't we sleep overnight?
  Blaming words, bombs, planes, tanks, leukemia, fires, guns'n child soldiers.
  Savage days an' savage nights in our deserts, how many days can't we sleep o'er night?

*3 Call of greetings, call of blessings, exchange kissing, shaking hands an' hugging tight and tight,
  Peace in our hearts melts freezing hatred shaping into love and love.
  Call of greetings, call of blessings, exchange kissing, shaking hands, hugging tight an' tight!

I Love You Crestine (Courtesy of Ich Liebe Dich by Ludwig van Beethoven)
English version on 10/20/2009

I love you Crestine as you love me,
From the morning to the night.
Never even one day my and your hearts tear apart each other.
Ah my tears and your pains we heal them each other;
You mother me of my sufferings,
I share our delight and delight, our delight.
May Goddess' blessing be over you, you make my life joy,
God protect you, keep you with me, protect and keep us together.
God protect you, keep you with me, protect and keep us together,
Keep and keep us together, keep us together!

c. Tamaki