FW: NFL DECs---This is a high value message....Please redistribute this attachment to your members asap....

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / WQOD 582

Jan 10, 2013, 11:41:34 AM1/10/13
to northfl...@googlegroups.com, South Fla D-Star Google Group, wcfla...@googlegroups.com, WCFARES@yahoogroups. Com

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / WQOD 582
  http://www.florida-dstar.info
  http://www.nxdninfo.com

   NXDN / TDMA-2slot
      D-Star / P-25
    Digital HAM RADIO
 Product Support and Programmer

I.T.T. Tech Graduate – AAS – EET 91’

20+ yrs 2-Way Radio Tech. Experience

----- Original Message -----

From: john mcbratney

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 7:05 PM

Subject: NFL DECs---This is a high value message....Please redistribute this attachment to your members asap....

This is for Florida licensed operators only.  Please see the attachment.

Pat K4NRD, EC for Madison County, Florida ARES

Good evening all,

DECs, I know you hate to send a receipt...This is important...Let me know you sent it out...

The FL-EOC has invited Florida amateurs to participate in the up coming Operation Radar exercise.

We have until January 13th, 2013 to form a team to assist them with communications.

Here is a chance for amateurs to exemplify our hobby to the served agencies and press.

Please resend this attachment to all your members ASAP, as we haven’t much time to build these teams.

Thank you in advance.

Paul, KJ4G

DEC Suwannee District
Asst Section Manager - No Fla Section