KJ4ACN Florida coming to a close.

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / WQOD 582

Oct 1, 2015, 7:02:15 PM10/1/15
to DStar-...@yahoogroups.com, dstar_...@yahoogroups.com, northfl...@googlegroups.com, South Fla D-Star Google Group, wcfla...@googlegroups.com, jgold...@centurylink.net, kr...@comcast.net, n3...@r2i.net, vanh...@gmail.com

After 12 solid years of service and the first gateway in Florida constructed,
Its use has come to a minimal amount on the system and is going to be closed.

The following users will need to contact me ASAP.

You will need to reregister your callsign on the national server to continue using

D-Star. Please login to KJ4ACN and remove your entries and that will help speed

up the process. IF you don’t know your password, email me and I will reset it.

KJ4ACN is going to be de-constructed after 10-15-2015,
any user that has not contacted me, I will remove them from the

System before final purge with the rest of the network and the server removed
From D-Star Service. The USER will have to re-apply through the national registration

Server.

Link to self-register: http://www.dstargateway.org/D-Star_Registration.html

New Applicants NOT VALIDATED

K4JEW

KR4PI

N3KCA

W5VH

Registered Users

9Z4GU

K4CBN

K4FB

K4LRS

K4OEY

K4VQV

K9FHX

K9FHX  A

KB4PCC

KB4WCU

KC1SP

KD4EFM

KD4MBJ

KD4ZUM

KE4CRC

KE4JCD

KF4TPW A

KG4CYY A

KG4YJJ

KI4RGA

KI4UAT

KJ4OKI

KK4ASE

KK4CNH

KK4EDF

KK4KID

KK4QKM

KK4WHA

KM4BHK

KM4BNR

KQ4KX

KT2T

N1HWR

N1OHN

N1SGF

N4DIB  D

N4DLW  A

N4PIX

N4VBR  A

N4WDH  B

NQ1T

W4PVN

W4RUG

WA2CNB

WB1GLT A

WB4OMG A

WC4PEM

WD4LWG A

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / WQOD 582
  http://www.florida-dstar.info
  http://www.nxdninfo.com

   NXDN / TDMA-2slot
      D-Star / P-25
    Digital HAM RADIO
 Product Support and Programmer

I.T.T. Tech Graduate – AAS – EET 91’

20+ yrs 2-Way Radio Tech. Experience

Make a Donation for my MS Bike Ride Event

bikelogo

image001.jpg

Joe Tomasone

Oct 2, 2015, 8:53:53 AM10/2/15
to wcfla...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear that.  Thanks for the service over the years.

73 Joe AB2M

tor...@naveron.net

Oct 3, 2015, 8:38:53 AM10/3/15
to wcfla...@googlegroups.com
Evans-

I don't have a DStar radio hooked up so I can't get into the repeater, and it's been long enough I haven't a clue what my old password was :)

Tori Avalon NQ1T

Sent from Mail.Ru app for iOS

Thursday, October 1, 2015, 19:02 -0400 from Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / WQOD 582 <kd4...@verizon.net>:

Evans Mitchell

Oct 3, 2015, 10:24:00 AM10/3/15
to wcfla...@googlegroups.com

I will send you a password so you can, or I can do it for you if you want me to.

--

Evans F. Mitchell / KD4EFM

Field Service Tech.

Fisher Communications - Central Florida Division

C: 863-272-1713

O: 904-384-1270

ser...@rrt2way.com

Confidentiality Notice:
"The information contained in this e-mail and all attachments is confidential
and is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail
and delete the e-mail and all attachments from your system. Thank you."

image001.jpg

Evans Mitchell

Oct 3, 2015, 4:56:28 PM10/3/15
to wcfla...@googlegroups.com
Evan,

Sorry to hear you are shutting the DSTAR down.  Please do not delete my account, KK4ASE.

Thanks,

Mike Gearhart

<image001.jpg>

Evans Mitchell

Oct 3, 2015, 6:42:39 PM10/3/15
to WCFla Group

Micheal, sign up on W4AES. This will help keep you active.

Once you register, then delete your info on KJ4ACN.

Evans Mitchell KD4EFM
sent from my HTC 4g LTE on Sprint.