WFOA Attending UW Bothell Career Fair

Blaine Fritts

Apr 3, 2023, 3:26:41 PM4/3/23
to wc...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I will be representing WFOA at the UW Bothell career fair on 4/18.  I will be promoting WFOA’s student programs:

  • Scholarship of $500 if the student takes a government accounting course.
  • WFOA Jobs @ www.wfoa.org/jobs/
  • Internship Opportunities

Are any of you looking for interns in finance/accounting this year?  I would welcome an opportunity to promote your internship at the career fair.

Are you aware that WFOA offers internship funding to its members organizations of up to $5,000?  Complete the application process if you are interested.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone not in this group that you think might be interested.

Thanks

Blaine Fritts | Finance Director | City of Woodinville

d: (425) 877-2261 |e: Bla...@ci.woodinville.wa.us

Woodinville City Hall, 17301 133rd Ave NE, Woodinville WA 98072

Please note that this email is considered public record and may be subject to public disclosure.