Deferred Compensation Plan (457) document

Jerica Pascoe

Jun 8, 2021, 7:59:21 PM6/8/21
to wc...@googlegroups.com

We are in the process of updating our Deferred Compensation Plan (457) document from the 1980’s.  Does anyone have an updated plan that they would be willing to share?

Jerica Pascoe

Finance Director

City of Ellensburg

501 N. Anderson Street

Ellensburg, WA 98926

Office: (509) 962-7205

Web: www.ci.ellensburg.wa.us

Ellensburg logo

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please notify me immediately by replying to this message or telephoning me, and do not review, disclose, copy or distribute.

Advisory: Please be advised the City of Ellensburg is required to comply with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW. This act establishes a strong state mandate in favor of disclosure of public records.  Therefore, the information you submit to the City via email, including personal information, may ultimately be subject to disclosure as a public record.