Anticipated CPI - 2023

Kassandra Raymond

May 31, 2022, 4:09:08 PM5/31/22
to wc...@googlegroups.com

Hello, we’re wading through the beginning of our 2023/2024 Biennial Budget process. With the current inflationary numbers, we’re curious what other agencies are considering for 2023 increases for expenditures (including labor) and revenues?

Thank you,

Kassandra Raymond | Chief Financial Officer

City of Sumner

1104 Maple Street

Sumner, WA 98390

Phone: 253-299-5541

www.sumnerwa.gov

þ Before printing, please think green.

Advisory: Please be advised the City of Sumner is required to comply with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW. This act establishes a strong state mandate in favor of disclosure of public records.  Therefore, the information you submit to the City via email, including personal information, may ultimately be subject to disclosure as a public record.