Leasehold Excise Tax Question

Debbie Booher

Aug 10, 2021, 1:26:37 PM8/10/21
to wc...@googlegroups.com

I was checking to see if anyone had established a value of parking spots or side streets now taken over by businesses for dining or retail space in order to accommodate outside business during COVID and pay the appropriate Leasehold Excise Tax?

Thanks

Deb Booher - City of Poulsbo

Deborah Booher| Finance Director | City of Poulsbo | 200 NE Moe Street | Poulsbo,  WA 98370 |
Ph: 360-394-9720 | Fax: 360-779-5112 | Web:
www.cityofpoulsbo.com | Email: dbo...@cityofpoulsbo.com

Blaine Fritts

Aug 10, 2021, 2:42:20 PM8/10/21
to Debbie Booher, wc...@googlegroups.com

We did not have any ROW used for COVID.  We did have an audit a couple of years back where DOR identified some sidewalk ROW that a restaurant was using for outdoor seating.  I used appraisals from Public Works projects for ROW acquisition and temporary easement agreements to value the sidewalk space.

Blaine Fritts | Finance Director | City of Woodinville

d: (425) 877-2261 | m: (425) 439-4534 |e: Bla...@ci.woodinville.wa.us

Woodinville City Hall, 17301 133rd Ave NE, Woodinville WA 98072

Please note that this email is considered public record and may be subject to public disclosure.