WA-CCS Quartely Business Meetings Resume

JWB Digital Solutions

Jul 26, 2021, 2:49:59 PM7/26/21
to WCCS Survey Group

Fellow Surveyors and Colleagues,

Please read the attachments (This is the best order)

  1. Meeting Announcement
  2. Agenda
  3. January Minutes
  4. Treasurers report
  5. Membership application
  6. BLA White Paper
  7. BLA Model Ordinance

We are having our July meeting on July 28th 2021 at the The Summit Pancake House and Lounge at Snoqualmie Pass (our typical location).  This will be a In person and a virtual meeting.

This is just a reminder to anyone that wants to attend the WCCS quarterly business meeting, it will be this July 28th at the Summit Pancake House, 603 State route 906, Snoqualmie Pass, WA. 98068 at 11:00 am.

 Also if anyone wants to become a member and hasn't done so yet, the on-line application and PayPal link is available through our website at www.wa-ccs.org, or you can fill out the on-line application and submit a PO number and I will generate an invoice and get it out to you as soon as I can.

Sam Mutt, PLS | WCCS President, Snohomish County
Snohomish County Public Works | Engineering Services, Survey
3000 Rockefeller Ave. M/S 607 | Everett, WA  98201
(425) 388-3905l Sam....@snoco.org

Business Meeting Info here