Walk Bike Washtenaw Annual Meeting 2023

Matt Catanzarite

Nov 7, 2023, 2:58:59 PM11/7/23
to Walk Bike Washtenaw
Final Standard Full color.jpg
Please join Walk Bike Washtenaw for our Annual Meeting on November 27th, 2023

You're invited to WBW’s Annual Members’ Meeting! Non-members are encouraged to attend. On Monday, November 27th from 7-9 we’ll meet both in person at the Ann Arbor Senior Center (1320 Baldwin Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104) and virtually to discuss ideas that can help Washtenaw become more pedestrian and bike-friendly in 2024 and beyond. We will also vote for our newest board members, hear from speakers, learn about great new bike rides in the area and innovative transportation projects planned for Washtenaw County.

Time: Monday, November 27, 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Location: Ann Arbor Senior Center, 1320 Baldwin Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 and Online via Zoom

The Annual Membership meeting occurs in place of our normally scheduled November board meeting.
More details and a registration link to follow!

Matt