Bike-Folk Community Picnic - Saturday, June 12, 4:30 pm - Ann Arbor

WBWC

Jun 8, 2021, 8:00:39 AM6/8/21
to wb...@googlegroups.com
Common Cycle is hosting an informal "bike picnic" at West Park in Ann Arbor as a way to re-engage with Ann Arbor bike-folk, meet new volunteers and community members, and relax.

*Masks are optional as we will be outside the entire time.*

To keep it simple, this is BYOEverything  Bring yourself, a friend, some snacks, a few drinks, and a blanket.

We'll meet in front of the bandshell near 7th Ave.

All are welcome, on bikes or not! More event details here.

Dharma Akmon

Jun 8, 2021, 8:19:45 AM6/8/21
to wb...@googlegroups.com
I'm so sad to miss this but will be out of town. I hope for more opportunities in the future!

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, not all views expressed in this group are the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---

Nate Phipps

Jun 8, 2021, 11:18:30 AM6/8/21
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
Thanks for sharing!

Dharma - we'll try to do more this summer, and I heard a rumor Bike-in may be back in July - whoot!

Dharma Akmon

Jun 9, 2021, 9:42:43 PM6/9/21
to wb...@googlegroups.com