Join us on February 18th for the 9th Annual Bike Summit!

mtca...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2024, 3:43:33 PMJan 16
to Walk Bike Washtenaw

Join us on February 18th for the 9th Annual Bike Summit!
a744aa68-0d6e-4237-8aa2-196221ab509e.jpg

Date: Sunday, February 18th
Time: 12-3pm
Location: Venue by 4M - 1919 S. Industrial Hwy Ann Arbor, MI 48104

RSVP to the Bike Summit

Join area bicycle advocates and enthusiasts for the ninth annual Bike Summit as we gather to make Washtenaw County a better place to bike! Together we will celebrate the progress and design actionable solutions for the upcoming year.

 Some featured topics include:

  • The language of cycling advocacy
  • Bike data
  • Ypsi urbanists
  • Getting kids on bikes in Detroit
  • Whatever else you’d like to promote action on

Whether you want to get more involved in the local biking community, learn about area bike groups or organizations, or just meet other bike enthusiasts, please join us for community building and action.

Free and open to the public. ALL are welcome.

About our hosts:

This year's bike summit is generously hosted & sponsored by Venue by 4M. Venue is a gorgeous new restaurant & bar with five menu lines, a full bar, market & cafe, public & private coworking, and flexible event spaces. Venue is owned & operated by 4M, a women and LGBTQ+ owned business who has partnered with May Mobility on sustainable and autonomous vehicles. One of 4Ms primary goals is to be a partner and collaborator in the community, promoting and hosting local organizations for events and engagement.

Matt Catanzarite

Feb 15, 2024, 2:04:11 PMFeb 15
to Walk Bike Washtenaw
Reminder for the Bike Summit happening this Sunday!
I happen to know that there are going to some outstanding breakout sessions that you wont want to miss.

Matt