Happy Bike to Work Day!

intel...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2021, 7:35:03 AM9/17/21
to Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition
Good Morning! It's Bike to Work Day! Have a safe and joyful ride. Take a picture of yourself and tag it #CommuterChallenge2021

Bruce Geffen

Sep 17, 2021, 3:53:18 PM9/17/21
to wb...@googlegroups.com
What about those who don't have or want social media?

--
Please note that WBWC google groups is an unmoderated forum. It was developed by the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition as a tool for bikers and walkers to discuss key issues and share information. However, not all views expressed in this group are the views or values of WBWC. For more information about WBWC, meetings, and projects, please visit www.wbwc.org
---

Chris

Sep 17, 2021, 4:53:06 PM9/17/21
to wb...@googlegroups.com, Bruce Geffen
Then you bike to work and just tell your friends/family about it in-person,
or via text message.

Though "Bike to Work Day" is just about over at this point, and I did not
hear about it until after it had already begun and I had not prepared enough time to bike to work.