found crumpled in....

Anthony Kuzub

Mar 10, 2021, 9:51:10 PM3/10/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
With the closure of the Ward-Beck facility, I've found myself with another impossible task of preservation.    I'm asking for financial help to accomplish this task instead of attempting to tackle it alone.  Kevin Lyver and Eugene Johnson have passed on as much remaining documentation I could handle.    An Amazing privilege to be the keeper of this legacy.

For your Enjoyment...

Here is the M406B schematic - hand drawn on pencil.  I scanned it and it was SO GOOD you can see the pencil marks of the Drafters works.  Amazing.

I got my scanner back from my cousin so I can do the smaller drawings again.

Staples will destroy these - so a 24" scanner is 2/3 paid for!    Now, anyone can own a scanner... but it's not easy to own a scanner opperator... Friends have stepped up to help with this task and by George, it's a service I falue.

I borrowed some cash from my family funds to make it go... so I THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

you all are awesome heros.   If you could share some of these videos on social media and ask people to "GET CONNECTED"  with the WBSps.ca

CLICK HERE TO DONATE: Donate what you can and I'll keep everyone posted! Some donations over $50!

I have a few console owners laying claim to some amazing pieces of hand made works of art.  So those still interested in preserving it please let me know.

this is the ONLY copy of most of these things and I'm doing what I can!

Thank you all for your support.

Anthony Kuzub - i@like.audio

Anthony Kuzub

Mar 10, 2021, 9:57:08 PM3/10/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Clipboard01.jpg