Factory Documentation -Help Scanning - Call for Donations

Anthony Kuzub

Feb 28, 2021, 3:55:52 PM2/28/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
With the closure of the Ward-Beck facility, I've found myself with another impossible task of preservation.    I'm asking for financial help to accomplish this task instead of attempting to tackle it alone.  Kevin Lyver and Eugene Johnson have passed on as much remaining documentation I could handle.    And Amazing privilege to be the keeper of this legacy.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE: I estimate this as being a 2000$ staples task.    Donate what you can and I'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks and Regards

Anthony
IMG_6861.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg

Anthony Kuzub

Feb 28, 2021, 5:59:48 PM2/28/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Thank you, folks, I've already had long-time supporters and some international fans reach out.

I'm no longer on Facebook so if someone would like to post to the page a link to this request I would really appreciate it!

Thanks and Regards
  • Like.audio
  • ( 416 ) - 939 - 5183

Clipboard01.jpg

Anthony Kuzub

Mar 1, 2021, 5:00:57 PM3/1/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
OUR FIRST 2.319.2KG of test scans are in

THANK YOU TO CHRIS SAMPSON FOR DOING THE FIRST BATCH
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/11dxvFdiPpjkhphiIFxfZb24vEZXYjQWl

After this first batch... I'm opting for PHOTOS of the mechanical drawings and separation of the Schematics for later scanning.

Anything higher resolution will be pulled out for a $10 donation.   For a $50 donation, you may keep the original. (likely $20 to ship as well)

Will ship worldwide

Thank you for the contributions! you know who you are!

Thank you for your acts of preservation

Anthony

Anthony Kuzub

Mar 2, 2021, 11:38:54 PM3/2/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Folks

The outpour of support on this project has been incredible.   YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Some documents have been spoken for.   I think it's only fair that you should at least OWN the module of the drawing you desire...

I am negotiating a scanning contract with Staples for a bulk reduced rate.   we're nearly 1/3 to the objective and there will be things to delight and amaze.

As a preview I found these two drawings together... and had they not been together I would not have been able to do this:

https://youtu.be/SBJBCLTXoXs