R2K Cool Grey Console WBS Love

Cameron Stav

Oct 25, 2021, 1:45:46 PM10/25/21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Hello All! ,

I have been using my console in my studio lately. The way I have routed my setup to incorporate the console into my workflow currently is pretty minimal. Ill post pics and updates as my studio grows as I intend to do much more complex routing making full use of the R2Ks potential. My comments/review on this amazing piece of gear and/or history come from someone who knows little to nothing about broadcast consoles or the broadcast industry in general. What I can say is that between, the feel of the controls, the smoothness/cleanliness of the signals passed through, and the "classic" look. It had me at the first "Hello" it routed to my monitors (which happened to be from the song Comfortably Numb :) ). Another amazing thing about this console is that the "lego brick" style connectors used to connect ins/outs/inserts to the console are so easy to work with and install. Anyways, I'll try to stay current here with the growth of my studio being that my R2K will always be my monitor controller/input automation controller/summing or bus mixer/studio eye candy ;) .

Much Love,

CJ Stav

Stav Recordings

Control Rm Console Setup.jpg

Anthony Kuzub

Jan 28, 2022, 9:51:49 PM1/28/22
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
They are kinda the ultimate in analog studio monitoring... fader... bus... monitor.

Best shielding enclosures ever

You're lucky

Anthon