Noise - consoles... audio systems etc

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anthony Kuzub

未讀,
2021年5月30日 晚上10:40:092021/5/30
收件者:WB...@googlegroups.com
Good day

The Toronto AES recently had an event on noise some of you may find interesting.
https://www.torontoaes.org/noise/

I had a conversation with Warren Beck and others you may or may not know
Ike Zimbel – ZAP! Zimbel Audio Productions
Warren Beck – WBS, HHB, YSL, AES Toronto
Jim Meyer – Chief Engineer Clair Global Touring
Richard L. Hess – Transfer, Restoration and Archiving expert
Rick Chinn – Tapco / Mackie
Bill Whitlock – Audio interconnection expert
Fran Blanche – Frantone Electronics

Enjoy

Anthony

  • Like.audio

Link Simpson

未讀,
2021年6月14日 上午9:09:172021/6/14
收件者:WB...@googlegroups.com
Hello I have 2 WBS M460D in a 2U rack  on my desk looking for some love, I can not seem to find the schematic for the M460D, can you help me with that?
Thank you!
Link Simpson P.Eng
Steller Electronics

--
The WBSps.ca is run by Canadians who appreciate Well Built Stuff

Manuals: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKczBIcDgzZkstUjQ

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKd2JnQzlrckY2bWM
---

warren beck

未讀,
2021年6月14日 上午9:27:122021/6/14
收件者:wb...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Any 460 manual will help you.  Anthony has them all posted somewhere, and I am certain he will chime in with a link.  Some of the variances were with the EQ, but mostly were with assignment.

Enjoy!

Wb!