Fort Collins, CO Family Law Attorney?

Audrey O'Shaughnessy

Jan 12, 2023, 4:33:14 PM1/12/23
to WBA Middlesex Cmtee
Hi All,

I know this a long shot, but does anyone know a family law attorney in Fort Collins, CO? Or know where I should send my client to find one?

TIA,

-A

Audrey O’Shaughnessy, Esq.

 Rosenberg, Freedman & Lee, LLP

246 Walnut Street – Suite 201

Newton, MA 02460

T: 617-964-7000 ext. 220

F: 617-964-4025

Email: aoshau...@rfl-law.com

Firm Website: www.rfl-law.com

Beth Aarons

Jan 12, 2023, 4:50:09 PM1/12/23
to Audrey O'Shaughnessy, WBA Middlesex Cmtee

Hi Audrey,

I would suggest reaching out to

Jennifer Loud

303-495-1123

jenn...@jenniferloud.com

I don’t know if she handles matters in that particular area of Colorado or not, but she would be better suited to recommend someone if she does not.  Please feel free to mention I referred her if you reach out.

Thank you,

Beth

Beth L. Aarons
Aarons Law & Mediation
9 Main Street
Southborough, MA 01772

T: (617) 964-7870 x125
F: (617) 964-7800
E:
be...@aaronslaw.net

 http://massclc.org/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/imce/MCLCMemberLogoSM.jpg

This message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the named addressee.  If you are not the individual for whom the information is intended, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, or otherwise using this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me by sending a reply email upon receipt, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.

image001.gif
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Audrey O'Shaughnessy