property damage attorney Maryland

Rita Sud

Feb 19, 2023, 9:11:07 AM2/19/23
to WBA Middlesex Cmtee, rita...@verizon.net
Hello All,
Happy New Year members.  I am looking for a referral for a MD attorney who can help with a property damage insurance claim that was denied.  Thank you.
Rita Sud

Chiara LaPlume

Feb 19, 2023, 10:50:57 AM2/19/23
to Rita Sud, WBA Middlesex Cmtee, rita...@verizon.net
Not licensed in MD (that I know of) but you might want to reach out to Nina Kallen and see if she has someone she has co-counseled with in MD, since this is her area of practice…

Chiara LaPlume
LaPlume Law, LLC

On Feb 19, 2023, at 9:11 AM, 'Rita Sud' via WBA Middlesex Cmtee <wba-middl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello All,
Happy New Year members.  I am looking for a referral for a MD attorney who can help with a property damage insurance claim that was denied.  Thank you.
Rita Sud

***This email originated outside of LaPlume Law.***