Referral to computer / phone forensic expert

1 vue

Veronica Zolina

non lue,
27 janv. 2023, 12:20:3727/01/2023
à WBA Middlesex Cmtee,WBA Solo and Small Firm
Apologies if you see this twice due to listserv overlap.

A colleague is looking for a computer / phone forensic expert who can extract data from a phone by physically removing the phone microchips and getting data from them (versus using software like cellebrite). Recommendations for experts who do this work would be highly appreciated.

Please email Inna Landsman at iLan...@me.com

Veronica Zolina, Esq.
pronouns: she, her

Nina Kallen

non lue,
27 janv. 2023, 14:45:0127/01/2023
à WBA Middlesex Cmtee,WBA Solo and Small Firm,Veronica Zolina
Veronica,

Attorney Sara Perkins Jones has recently opened a practice specializing in e-discovery consutling services.  She would be a good person to ask.  Feel free to mention my name.    https://www.spark-ediscovery.com/

Nina Kallen

Nina E. Kallen, Attorney at Law

40 Florian Street

Roslindale, MA  02131

ph: (617)363-0547

fax: (617)344-6041

nka...@kallenlawyer.com

Visit my website:

www.kallenlawyer.com

Visit my blog, Insurance Coverage Law in Massachusetts:

http://insurancecoveragemassachusetts.blogspot.com