Tax Preparer Recommendations?

Rebecca Neale

Feb 1, 2023, 3:22:56 PM2/1/23
to WBA Middlesex Cmtee
Hi listmates,

A client of mine is looking for a tax preparer for their income taxes. Do you have any recommendations?

Their taxes are not complicated. Their spouse passed away in 2022, which has made this client hesitant to do the taxes themselves.

Thanks,
Rebecca

(she/her)
Bedford Family Lawyer, PLLC
PO Box 61
Bedford, MA 01730
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately at the number above, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

npre...@comcast.net

Feb 1, 2023, 4:31:40 PM2/1/23
to Rebecca Neale, WBA Middlesex Cmtee

Scott French, at Giardina and French in North Andover, 617-720-5520.

Nancy E. Preis, Esq.

Nancy E. Preis, Esq.

P. O. Box 380324

Cambridge, Massachusetts  02238-0324

Tel.:  (617)-492-0177

         (781)-488-3900

Fax:  (617)-801-8018

E-mail:  npre...@comcast.net

THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS PRIVILEGED; AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IMPORTANT NOTICE TO EMAIL RECEIPIENTS.  DO NOT read, copy, or disseminate this communication unless you are the intended addressee.  This message (including attachments) is intended only for the addressee, may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege, attorney work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protections or privileges, and may not be relied on or disseminated without prior permission of the author.  I do not intend to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may apply to this message.  This message and any documents, files, or previous email messages attached to it constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 and may be protected by other federal or state law, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.  If you receive this message in error, please notify me by reply email and delete this message without printing or saving it.  If you receive an email from this office requesting that you wire or otherwise transfer funds, you must confirm the request and any corresponding instructions by telephone with this office before you initiate any transfer to avoid fraud.

If you are a client, you are receiving this information by email because you have previously authorized or indicated a preference for email or electronic transmissions.  If you do not wish to receive email from me, please advise me.  Please be aware that confidentiality or security of transmissions made through email or other the Internet cannot be guaranteed and may be illegally intercepted; this firm takes no responsibility for communications conveyed by email or over the Internet.  Please avoid sending identifying information such as Social Security or card numbers by email.  For prompt attention to your matter, please call me at one of the above numbers.  I am licensed to practice only in Massachusetts and advise only with respect to legal matters involving Massachusetts law.

Beth Aarons

Feb 1, 2023, 4:40:54 PM2/1/23
to Rebecca Neale, WBA Middlesex Cmtee

Hi Rebecca,

I recommend:

Jeffrey Dorenfeld, CPA

348 Park Street, Suite 202

North Reading, MA 01864

je...@cpabaystate.com

978-664-0970

Deb Rogers, CPA

383 Eliot Street, Unit 10

Newton Upper Falls, MA 02464

d...@rg-cpa.net

617-641-6733

I have worked with both in various capacities.  My contact has been remote---mostly phone---so not sure if geography matters for the client.  The fees have seemed very reasonable to me.  They can mention I referred them if that is helpful.

Thank you,

Beth

Beth L. Aarons
Aarons Law & Mediation
9 Main Street
Southborough, MA 01772

T: (617) 964-7870 x125
F: (617) 964-7800
E: be...@aaronslaw.net

 http://massclc.org/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/imce/MCLCMemberLogoSM.jpg

This message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the named addressee.  If you are not the individual for whom the information is intended, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, or otherwise using this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me by sending a reply email upon receipt, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.