Ellen Sullivan - Middlesex - Vote for the 2023-2024 WBA Board of Directors!

Veronica Zolina

Feb 24, 2023, 5:19:51 PM2/24/23
to wba-middl...@googlegroups.com
I guess I missed the memo announcing Ellen Sullivan's candidacy for the WBA's Middlesex Regional board seat. Yay, Ellen! Thank you for stepping up to represent us on the WBA board.

Even though this year all the board candidates are essentially running unopposed, I hope committee members will exercise their voting rights and show enthusiastic support for Ellen as well as the at-large candidates they prefer. Much appreciation to all our colleagues willing to take on board work in addition to their regular commitments and priorities.

Go vote!

VZ

Veronica Zolina
Tel/Fax 978-897-7897