Monthly Meeting this Friday!

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Williams, Whitney (NOR)

未读,
2023年4月10日 13:24:282023/4/10
收件人 wba-middl...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone,

Our monthly lunch at Redstone in Burlington will be this Friday at noon.  Please register here if you plan on joining (or think you might be joining) so that we have a headcount for the reservation.

RSVP Here!

Hope to see you all there!

Best,

Whitney

cid:image001.png@01D25791.A4DA9AB0

Whitney Williams

Assistant District Attorney

Special Investigations Unit

Middlesex District Attorney's Office

15 Commonwealth Avenue

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone:  781-897-8938

whitney....@mass.gov

*The preceding email message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, may be protected by the attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子