Lunch today?

Rebecca Neale

Feb 10, 2023, 8:01:04 AM2/10/23
to WBA Middlesex Cmtee
If you’re joining us for lunch today but didn’t register, please shoot me an email so I know how many seats to get at Redstone.

See you soon!
Rebecca
--
Law Office of Rebecca G. Neale
PO Box 61

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately at the number above, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.