Ubuntu 14 | Support

John Carry

Mar 30, 2023, 4:01:39 AM3/30/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Dear Wazuh Team,
Can we integrate/install Wazuh Agent on Ubuntu 14, does WAZUH support Ubuntu 14 along with other functions like to the Latest Ubuntu Version?

John Carry

Mar 30, 2023, 5:20:35 AM3/30/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Is there any progressive update ?

Facundo Dalmau

Mar 30, 2023, 8:14:32 AM3/30/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi John, thanks for using Wazuh!
Yes, Wazuh Agent can be installed on Ubuntu 14. However, we recommend upgrading to a newer version of Ubuntu for better security and performance. Our latest version of Wazuh supports the latest Ubuntu version.
You can check the recommended Operating Systems in our documentation as well as the packages available for every supported OS here.

If you need assistance with the installation process, please refer to our documentation or reach out to our support team for further assistance.
Regards,
Facundo

John Carry

Mar 30, 2023, 8:47:25 AM3/30/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Thanks for the support but Facing various errors while integrating Ubuntu 14 with Wazuh, you can refer my another case opened, there I have mentioned all relevant details.

Facundo Dalmau

Mar 31, 2023, 9:12:08 AM3/31/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi John. I have seen the other thread and the one you recently opened. If you keep having problems with the installation, I kindly ask you to open an Issue in the Wazuh repository so our team can work directly on the problems you are having.

Regards

John Carry

Apr 5, 2023, 6:17:55 AM4/5/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello Facundo,
I have opened a case in wazuh repository, you are requested to prioritize to concerns please.

FYI!
Ubuntu 14 | Integration Issue | Tried Multiple Methods #16633