Invalid username or password, please try again

Vitor Souza

Jan 4, 2022, 8:39:42 AM1/4/22
to Wazuh mailing list
I'm having problems in the wrong password wazuh.

The login and password are correct, but it doesn't connect to the web

Has anyone had a similar problem?

1.jpg

Federico Pacher

Jan 4, 2022, 9:15:48 AM1/4/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi Rotiv134,

Thank you for using Wazuh,

First, let me ask you, did you restart the elasticsearch service?
We can check the following commands to make sure the filebeat is configured correctly in your manager and try to restart the service. This command will show if there are any errors in the service:

Systemctl status elasticsearch

To ensure that Filebeat is correctly configured, run the following command:

filebeat test output

You should see an output as it shows in the attached image.

Have you upgraded the Kibana? If not here are the steps on how to upgrade it:

Please let me know the output
Best Regards.
Screenshot from 2022-01-04 11-09-00.png