Wazuh agents online but not hitting manager.

Defence Technology

Aug 9, 2022, 5:50:09 AM8/9/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Good day team,

The wazuh agents shows online in wazuh manager UI, but seems there is no security
events and also FIM.

Please assist to solve this issue.
Much appreciate.

Anthony Faruna

Aug 9, 2022, 6:54:14 AM8/9/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello

Thank you for using Wazuh

There is a possibility that alerts are not been generated

Please check the logs to see if alerts are generated with this command: tail -n5 /var/ossec/logs/alerts/alerts.json and share the output with me

Best Regards

Defence Technology

Aug 9, 2022, 12:32:11 PM8/9/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for reply.
I've attached the output screenshot.
wazuh_log.PNG

Anthony Faruna

Aug 10, 2022, 4:39:38 AM8/10/22
to Defence Technology, Wazuh mailing list
Hello

The screenshot you shared shows that the time of the agent and the manager are different

Please confirm the time zone of both the agent and the manager.

Then login to the dashboard and confirm if the events are reporting

Best Regards

Defence Technology

Aug 10, 2022, 10:47:32 AM8/10/22
to Anthony Faruna, Wazuh mailing list
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your reply.
I have check the Ubuntu wazuh manager time and wazuh windows agent time are following +0800 Standard Singapore Time.